Sunday 1 August 2021

15mm Sci Fi - Colony Shops

More colony buildings, care of Mad Mecha Guy and Game Craft Miniatures.

I built these years ago.  At the time I was an idiot and misplaced the doors for the buildings.  Ugh.  Anyway, they work well enough for a small colony setup (habitat structures will be in another post).  Again, like everything else in the future, grey is the color of choice.  Damn doors.  Yes it bugs me.

The building signs are attached via rare earth magnets: one on the sign and one on the inside of the building (only the sign one requires glue).  That way I can switch them out as needed.  

Buildings by Mad Mecha Guy & Gamecraft Miniatures.  Vehicle by Old Crow.  Accessories by GZG. 

Every colony needs a place to buy guns.  

If you want to eat, there is always Uncle Chen's.  Its the best place in town.


....and sell stolen shit....and then buy back said stolen shit when you find out you need it.


....and a place to get drunk and have sex.


All my billboards are double-sided.  

War is Peace.  Freedom is Slavery.  Ignorance is Strength.


MDF buildings are very cheap, but they need accessories on them.  More still, I need to find colony shop doors.  Try as I might, I cannot find anything that fits just right.  

6 comments:

  1. Take a look on WargameVault for printable scenery. You may find a building there with a door you like then you can size to fit and print all you need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have GZG doors actually. I need to cut the MDF building base to fit them. Not a bit deal. My Dremel needs some exercise.

      Delete
  2. They look gorgeous! I would love to play on your table, don't mind the ddors at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to move in. We have a spare room. I would love for you to paint my NAC for me (or anything actually). Your stuff is incredible.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Doug. My Sci Fi city was even bigger. Its on here somewhere.

      Delete

Visitor Total