Tuesday 10 August 2021

15mm Sci Fi - Colony Shops part 2

 Last week I only showcased some of my 15mm Colony Shops.  These guys are from 4Ground Miniatures, MDF buildings that come pre-painted (yay).


Signs are easy enough to make.  Find an image you like and reduce in scale until you are happy.  Then mount it on plasticard.  I need so make a spare parts store or something like that.  For whatever reason I tend to focus on food.  I like food.

Every colonist needs a place to purchase their freeze-dried rations.

For those on the go there is always a place to find something to force down their gullet.

The posters are simply attached via white tac.  They can be glued on as well for a more permanent solution.  

For the sophisticated sentient there is always something to do.  


Star Travelers always have a place to stay...along with the local space cockroaches.

Not every sentient is welcome at Mc Burger.

There are many possibilities for signs and posters.  Use your Google-Fu and go crazy.

11 comments:

  1. I love your running commentary on the goings on in your establishments. Great fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback and looking Stephen. Hopefully I will get around to posting a few battle reports soon.

      Delete
    2. Clash on the Fringe. Tomorrow’s War. Alien Squad Leader. I looked at Stargrave and read it. IMO Clash on the Fringe is far superior and much more versatile for small skirmish games.

      Delete
    3. I have played Ambush Alley a few times and Force on Force a couple times and have a few opinions to share. Tried to find Alien Squad Leader and it was going to cost $70 US+ so not that. I downloaded Clash on the Fringe, very large just to sit and read, but would be willing to be taught those rules.

      Delete
    4. Alien squad leader is a fantastic game. Well worth the price. You can get it much cheaper than that. Try lulu.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic results. Inspiring, in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! I think in the near term I can't collect/build 15mm scenery, but if I was I'd get some of these for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Spacejacker. 4Ground does make some excellent stuff. MDF buildings can be very dull but these are excellent. They are very modular the can be made into large connected structures as well. Plus the tops come off of course. It must be very hard starting from scratch. You had a large collection. My tears flow for you.

      Delete
    2. I donated a lot of it to online friends, so at least it went to good homes. But yeah... All either gone or in storage overseas now :(

      Delete

Visitor Total