Thursday 12 November 2020

15mm Sci Fi - Neo Soviet Vehicle Pool by QRF models

 I was rummaging through my old files and found these photos from 2014.  They are Soviet vehicles from QRF, 15mm.  I used them (or was going to use them) for my DRPG and or Neo-Soviet forces.  They were sold off years ago.  However, for the sake of interest here are the photos.  


I went with a Fulda Gap camo.  I will likely be using this same scheme on some of my Old Crow models.  It is basically Vallejo Russian Green, Vallejo Rust and Vallejo US Light Grey (I think).  Washed in Minwax Tudor.  Nothing fancy.



Modern Soviet vehicles looked sufficiently sci-fi to me.  QRF models range in quality from good to okish IMO.  I felt the BMP-2s were quite good vs the BMP-3.








Being metal models they sometimes need a lot of work before you can paint them.  Casting and quality will vary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Total