Sunday 8 November 2020

15mm Sci Fi - GZG Brazilians 2.0

I will get to the point: I did not like my initial paint job on my GZG Brazilians.  The colors did not match what I had envisioned for this force.  Normally, I would have stripped them.  However, I decided it would be simpler to simply obtain more models and start again.  I did these boys over Friday and Saturday this week.  

These guys are basically my heavy armor troopers for the DRPG and my ESU forces.  So, I went with the same color scheme as those troops.


GZG Tomorrows War Brazilians

The colors used are identical to my ESU Naval Infantry force, but without the camo (see that post for the paints used).    There was simply not enough room, physically on the models, to perform this paint scheme.  My DRPG infantry also have no camo so I did not want to go too far away from them as well (paint scheme wise).  The only change was that I added a glaze of Reaper Pale Lichen to the helmet tops as a final highlight.




Add caption


Add caption


I am much happier with this scheme.  They fit into both forces perfectly now.  I will keep my old models for awhile.  Perhaps I will sell them, perhaps not.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent results. I really like the faded out camo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Actually its just some minor highlighting with a lighter muted green. Models took no time at all really.

      Delete

Visitor Total