Sunday 19 December 2021

15mm Sci Fi - Old Crow Raven Gunship

Its Sunday, which means most of my family is working today.  So, with some time to spare I banged off this guy, an Old Crow Gunship, suitably modified to my specifications.

15mm Old Crow Raven Gunship

The pattern was simple:

  1. Primed Black
  2. Airbrushed with a basecoat of Tamiya XF-83 Med Sea Gray 2 RAF
  3. Highlighted with Tamiya Sky Grey and then Vallejo Model Air Grey White.
  4. Metal bits were done by hand with Tamiya Metallic Grey, while missiles were coated with thinned Model Color Off White.
  5. The cockpit was my typical mix: Vallejo Game Color Black, Imperial Blue, Enchanted Blue, Electric Blue and Glacier Blue.
  6. Lights were done with Vallejo Red/Scarlet Red/Bright Orange & Light Green/Lime/Yellow Green.



I have three more Old Crow birds left to paint.  Not really in the mood to bang them off though since today I hit 900 miniatures painted for this year.  Maybe in the new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Total