Wednesday 28 July 2021

15mm Sci Fi - GZG Eurasian Solar Union Spetsnaz in Taiga Camo

 While sorting through my bits box I found several packs of GZG Mercenaries, care of GZG's annual Christmas Special.  Not having any better ideas, I split the packs into two 15 man teams: one to join my Eurasian Solar Union (ESU) force as a small Spetsnaz force, and the other as an independent security force, done in urban camo.  This created a very compact force idea for Zone Alpha games.  I finished these in about 3 hours or so, with the camo being the only tedious part.  Once you get going though, its not really difficult.

GZG Mercenaries

The camo pattern was described on my blog last year.  It is a very simple scheme to execute.  The packs contained male and female sculpts.  I still need to add some RPG launchers to really round it out well.

When the Motherland is threatened, ESU Spetsnaz are only a Dropship away.


I had several GZG Gun Drones which were unused.  They joined the force as a small robotic weapon team.

GZG Gun Drones with 14.5mm KVP Machineguns



This force is suitable for small skirmish games like Zone Alpha and Tomorrows War or with the USEME system from Alternative Armies.  They will likely make an appearance in Alien Squad Leader as well, likely joining a Colonial Defense Force.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Total