Tuesday 30 November 2021

15mm Sci Fi - Old Crow Trojan Light APCs

I managed to bang these three Old Crow Trojan APCs off this afternoon.  I had these three vehicles and quite frankly could not decide on what to do with them.  However, one thing I did not have is unarmed transports for cargo.

Old Crow does make the Provider Transport, in wheeled, hover or grav versions.  However, I did not have any wheeled models available.  However, Trojans are the next best thing.  

So, after a few modifications I now have another three vehicles which are dual purpose: APCs armed with autocannons, heavy machineguns/rockets and finally, unarmed.  

Old Crow Trojan APC

The weapons and hatches on each vehicle are removable (I drilled out a suitably sized hole in the top cupola to accommodate the GZG weapons .  I had enough bits to allow for all three vehicles to be deployed in the same mode (3 autocannons, 3 heavy machineguns/rocket pods or 3 unarmed cargo transports).  I really did not need more APCs, but I prefer to have modular vehicles if possible.


Because these will likely be used as unarmed transports, I dispensed with vehicle stowage on the sides of the vehicles.  The top stowage is also removable.  It is always nice to have vehicles for rebels to ambush and steal precious cargo.
Cannons, machineguns or unarmed...its really up to you.  


Well, that completes my vehicle pool in the Red Oxide scheme.  Only 24 vehicles left to go.  :-/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Total