Monday 8 March 2021

Alternative Armies - Old English Dragon

 

I am trying to post at least once a week.  However, remember, I am a lazy blogger.  Anyway, a week ago I finished this for my wife, an Old English Dragon from Alternative Armies.  Since she was born in the year of the Dragon I have made it a habit to paint one for her every so often.

This time, she wanted blue.   Normally I do not use Vallejo Game Color paints, but this was an exception.   I wanted a vibrant color, so I went with Imperial, Magic, Electric and Glacier Blue, all airbrushed.  Lower scales were Vallejo Ice Yellow and Pale Sand.

Alternative Armies Old English Dragon


He is not perfect.  I could have done better.  Alas, perhaps next time.  




I have another 43coming in the mail from Reaper Miniatures.  White, Black and Gold.  That will round out the Original Dungeon & Dragon classic Dragon colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Total