Monday 15 March 2021

The Major Project for 2021

One year ago (2020), I began the process of rebuilding a large part of my 15mm Sci Fi collection, having sold off a large part of it in 2018/19.  That process took 6 months; 2000 models later that goal is achieved.  My 15mm armies are bigger, and better than ever (like the Six Million Dollar Man...without the Six Million Dollars).

During Christmas of 2020 I actually ran out of 15mm models to paint (and the drive to paint more of them in any case).  So, I did something that I never thought I would get around to: I dived into my 28mm Fantasy and Historical model inventory: old Ral Partha Chaos Warriors and Perry Miniatures War of the Roses troops.  

After completing those small projects I decided to finally pursue something that I had meant to for years: to build an Agincourt army of French and English forces to use in Lion/Dragon Rampant and as a replacement Bretonnian/Empire army for Warhammer Fantasy & Oathmark.  300+ figures planned.  No small force.

This is a massive project for me which will take up the bulk of 2021.  

Here we go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Total