Saturday 27 February 2021

15mm Sci Fi - Brigade Models Hover Vehicles

This year has been slow for 15mm Sci Fi.  More to the point, I am on a bit of a hiatus from that range right now.  After painting 2000 models and 200 vehicles last  year I am a little burnt out.  Instead, I have been concentrating on historical and fantasy figures.

Anyway, today I realized that I did not post up my vehicles from Brigade models that I finished some time ago.  My GZG NSL forces needed something more fitting to their background and color scheme, so I painted these up to match (more or less).



There is not much to say about them.  They were all done in Valljeo model air paints.  Various grey greens, airbrushed for a color modulation effect.  


I usually add crewmen and pintle mounts where possible.  


Anti-air turret is from GZG.


Decals add to an otherwise boring color scheme.



I will eventually return to 15mm Sci Fi.  There is a ton left to paint, all from Khurasan.  

4 comments:

  1. Hardly what I would call a boring paintjob! Very, very nice work. I wish I was on the other side of the pond, as shipping to the colonies is a bit pricey these days. Keep up the great work! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in Canada myself. Yeah shipping is a killer.

      Delete
    2. As a Yankee it breaks my heart all the cool minis just out of reach. The US 15mm scifi scenes while good lacks the depth of vehicles the UK has.

      Delete

Visitor Total