Thursday 4 June 2020

Warhammer 40K Imperial Guard Steel Legion - Chimeras, Support Vehicles & Air Support

Installment #3 of my Steel Legion Chronicles for 40K - APCs and Support systems.


Although I had several hundred Steel Legion infantry, my vehicle pool only contained 6 Chimera APCs, enough for six squads (as if my games ever got that large).  Everything was magnetized, with each platoon having its down color coded markings and flags.  The flags were removable which would indicated a loaded APC with infantry or empty.


My force also contained a flame thrower tank and three Forge World mortars for fire support.


Rounding out the force was of course air support - one Valk with a full lascannon loadout and a Forge World Vulture Gunship.  I was quite insane at this point in life and even painted the pilots and cockpit interior, complete with computer readouts.




Not much to say about the painting.  Everything was airbrushed per my usual scheme.








Warhammer 40K Imperial Guard Chimera APC

 
 






 
Warhammer 40K Imperial Guard Hellhound






Warhammer 40K Imperial Guard Valkyrie






Warhammer 40K Imperial Guard Forge World Vulture Gunship












Next up will be the infantry themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Total