Tuesday 13 August 2024

Brigade Models - Larminat Heavy Hover Tank

Even though they are silly, I love Hover tanks.  They look cool to me for some reason.  I had these two beasts for some time: Larminat Heavy Hover tanks from Brigade Models and recently managed to get some paint on them.

These were painted in the same scheme as my Old Crow Hover vehicle pool.  Look u0 that post for the paint recipie.  

Brigade Models Larminat Heavy Hover Tank

These guys were obtained to go with my Old Crow Hover vehicle pool, which was painted in a German Panzer Grey.  These guys are big enough to classify them as Superheavy tanks.



The vehicles come with a turret with a laser cannon, however because I like variety I also grabbed two turrets with a more conventional main gun.  The stowage rack was empty, so of course I filled it with stuff.  


The Larminat is larger than most vehicle models.  It dwarfs vehicles from Old Crow and Ground Zero Games.  


Overall I am pleased with this model.  They were easy to paint and assembly was basically zero.  

4 comments:

  1. Those look absolutely gorgeous and soooooo chunky!!! They scream a Traveller vibe to me. Love 'em :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely models. No clean up necessary other than a few mould lines on the metal turret. When I think of Traveller I think of Grav vehicles, but these work too.

      Delete
    2. I was looking at some of these but I like yours more now!
      https://khurasanminiatures.tripod.com/ttc2022.jpg

      Delete
    3. I painted one of those khurasan tanks. It's on the blog somewhere. It's massive.

      Delete

Visitor Total