Thursday 16 July 2020

Warahmmer Fantasy Battles - Chaos Warriors Legions of Slaanesh



Part 3 of my Warhammer Fantasy series: The Legions of Slaanesh.  I created these guys in response to my Khorne legion.  Using the old 3rd edition Slaves to Darkness book both armies incorporated interesting units from 3rd edition, including Demons.  They were designed to fight each other in the Chaos Wastes using the rules from that old tome.  Battles were epic in power and scope.   


If Khorne is my hammer, then Slaanesh is my scalpel.  When I want to kill in style I call upon the Dark Prince.  This army is a garish mishmash of color.  Pinks, blues & blacks.  While this army does not have the brute strength of Khorne they laughed at fear causing foes, gladly fighting to the death while simultaneously enjoying the how the spray of their own blood formed pleasing patterns on the battlefield. 


Look upon my greatness and despair.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Total