Monday 10 May 2021

Warhammer Fantasy - Dark Elf Cold One Knights on Ral Partha Dinosaur Mounts

This weekend I managed to bang off (amongst other things) the last two of my converted Dark Elf Cold One Knights mounted on Ral Partha dinosaur mounts.  The plan is to use them as Cold One Knight unit fillers for Warhammer Fantasy, or as Elite Riders in Dragon Rampant. 


I don't claim to be a great painter.  I do try to keep things neat and tidy though.  I am only shooting for table top standard, which is the limit of my skill.


The pennant is loosely attached to the lance right now.  I need to fix it in place so it does not move around more.




I have another 6 mounts left to do, along with their Ral Partha Ogre riders.  Not sure when I will get around to completing them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Total