A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to inherit several Warhammer Fantasy Armies from a friend (we shall call him Chris) who no longer plays or dabbles in the hobby. Dark Elves, Chaos Warriors of Nurgle and Ogre Kingdoms are now mine (for a price of course $$$). Chris was a very good painter so I am quite lucky to have an opportunity to have his stuff in my collection (especially since he was my prime opponent, I am quite familiar with these forces, having faced them in battle many times).
Most of Chris's forces were painted, however there were some which were either partially done or in a virgin state. The unit below, Dark Elf Black Ark Corsairs were virgin models. Last weekend I attacked this unit, determined to paint it up in the same scheme as the rest of his army (which I will showcase soon).
|Warhammer Dark Elf Black Ark Corsairs|
- Vallejo Black Primer
- Vallejo Model Air NATO Green Primer
- Vallejo Steel for metal parts.
- Sea Dragon Cloak drybrushed in Reaper Master Naga Green & Cats Eye Green, Vallejo Green Sky.
- Clothing was done in Vallejo Game Color Hexed Lichen, Vallejo Model Violet Red, Vallejo Game Color Warlord Purple and Vallejo Model Color Magenta. Basically all wet blended together.
- Skin was done in Reaper Master Series Tanned Skin Triad.
|Lokhir Fellheart leads his regiment of Corsairs to capture High Elf slaves.....he is a believer of zero unemployment for High Elves.|