Saturday 12 December 2020

15mm Sci Fi - Khurasan Huntarr Sseventur Tank REPAINT

Almost 3 weeks ago I decided to do something that I don't do often: strip "competed" models, specifically my Khurasan Huntarr grav vehicles.

Originally they were supposed to accompany my Khurasan Soriog forces, along with 40K Tau Battlesuits.  However, for reasons unknown to me I painted them in a color what did not match the Electric-Blue/Deep Violet of my Soriog forces.  While the colors I used (Green/Light Violet) were nice, they simply were not what I had envisioned these vehicles to look like.  

Below is the final product: Soriog grav armor in Vallejo Shifters Electric-Blue/Deep Violet (with a hint of Turquoise/Violet as a highlight).


 Khurasan Huntarr Sseventur Tank 

Sadly photos do not do the Shifter paints justice.  You have to see them in the flesh to appreciate their quality.  



The electric blue really shows in this photo.


Khurasan Huntarr Sseventur Tank  & Khurasan Soriog Trooper




The other vehicles, battlesuits and air support turned out just as well.  I am quite pleased with the results.  Almost the entire Soriog force is painted now (infantry, battlesuits, armor and air support), just waiting on more paint to finish the last two grav vehicles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Total