Tuesday 21 November 2017

Citadel Realms of Chaos Fiends of Slaanesh

Lets move away from Sci Fi for a second and go back to the beginning for me, Fantasy Wargaming.  I have not played Warhammer Fantasy in well, forever.  However, Fantasy Gaming will probably always be my first love, especially Chaos, specifically Khorne and Slaanesh.

Citadel Realms of Chaos Fiends of Slaanesh
These six bad boys are very old Citadel Fiends of Slaanesh, dating back to the 1980s.  These guys were a lot of fun to paint up.  Each one was done in a different pastel color, representing the different moods of Slaanesh.

"Let me lick you!"

"Come, embrace me!"

"Let me pinch you chubby cheeks!"

Fiends of Slaanesh

What is best in life?  Licking the ass of another Fiend of Slaanesh!


These babies were a blast to paint.  Slaanesh demands vibrant colors, especially when they clash. 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Total