Sunday 18 June 2023

Godzilla!!!!!!!

My youngest son is a huge Godzilla fan.  I had this little guy kicking around so I re-painted it for him.  He can fill a variety of roles in either 28mm or 15mm games.  He is squatting (unglued) on a 50mm square which seems to be standard for monsters these days.  I will likely move him to a 50mm round eventually  

He was airbrushed in Vallejo Dark Camo Green, then drybrushed with a variety of lighter greens until I was happy with the look.  The shading was done selectively, and only in the recesses with Army Painter Military Shade


He is pretty small, no bigger than perhaps a 28mm Ogre or Troll. 

His radioactive breath is simply cotton, airbrushed in Vallejo Game Color Imperial Blue, Electric Blue and Glacier Blue.  


2 comments:

  1. awesome! not enough kaiju seen on wargames tables!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul. He only took perhaps 15 minutes to do. He is more of a mascot than anything else I think.

      Delete

Visitor Total